Dispensation to form Onondaga Lodge No. 519 at Onondaga, Ontario, was granted by the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario, on December 24, 1913.
The Charter of Constitution was issued on July 16, 1914 by the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario and signed by the Grand Master, Most Worshipful Brother W. D. McPherson, and the Grand Secretary, Right Worshipful Brother R. L. Gunn. The Worshipful Master was Wor. Bro. Robert Cranston, SW Bro. William Stout and JW Bro. John Clark.
Lodge meetings were held from 1913 to 1919 in a building close to the present location. In 1919 a new Lodge Hall was built on Brantford Street in Onondaga